Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Magnolia Card

Someone on the Cricut message board was looking for a magnolia cut file. Although there is a magnolia on the 50 States cartridge, neither the person looking for the magnolia nor I own 50 States. I decided to make an attempt using George.


I am going to say right up front that this is NOT my best design ever. Magnolia's are complicated! I used two different tints of white card stock, then highlighted my petals with my copic markers. I also hand-shaped my leaves a bit. I found three leaves to be plenty, by you may prefer more. Also, I ended up rotating my design 90 degrees after it was cut and I liked it much better.

Magnolia Card Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mbot