Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stumbling Across Kim Parker


On Saturday night after dinner at our local Thai restaurant, Harry and I walked into Riverbend Bookshop on the way back to the car.

Whilst Harry headed for his section I plonked myself in front of my favourite section. I was scouring through the interiors books when I stumbled across a book by US artist Kim Parker.

I actually ended up purchasing a different book. However, it didn't stop me googling Kim Parker when we got home.



I must be a little behind the times as I didn't realize she was the artist behind one of my favourite rugs at The Rug Company!




She has also created some beautiful floral embroidered cushions which I think would be a beautiful addition to any cushion collection.




I think I might head back to Riverbend Books to pick myself up a copy of her book this week to flick through over Easter.

Stumbling Across Kim Parker Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mbot