Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Teddy Bear's Picnic

Don't hate me, but I've never been a huge fan of the teddy bear. I know, I know...I feel bad about it! I loved my Rhett Beartler and Scarlett O'Beara bears that I had in high school, though. Did anyone else have those? I wonder where mine are....
teddy bears
These bears, I like. I modeled the bears' faces from the Build-a-Bear mascot. I just drew them on using an AmeriColor Gourmet Writer in black.
bears and cupcakes
The sprinkles are my favorite part of the cupcakes! They are great for a class party...a lot less messy than real cupcakes! :) The candle doesn't ship all that well, though, so they are not the best for mailing.
cupcakes 3 pink
I'll leave you with a link to my favorite teddy bear...for the life of me, I can't remember his name, but he "sings" Teddy Bear's Picnic with Trout Fishing in America (my favorite!). If you've seen them in concert, you know what I'm talking about. :) If you haven't...check out their calendar and GO...they are so great! {update: I think it hit me...RoBear! Am I right? Anyone? Anyone?}

More birthday ideas:

Teddy Bear's Picnic Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mbot