Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, May 2, 2011

Celebrating with Woody and Bullseye


Sheriff Woody is having a "rip-roaring howdy" kind-of day as he and his trusty horse, Bullseye adorn this cute layout for my adorable nephew, Carter.  Carter will be three in a little over two weeks and his Aunt Susan is working away on his scrapbook.  Carter adores Toy Story so of course I must include a few TS related layouts!


I am worried that Carter will notice that Aunt Susan dressed Woody in the wrong colors.  I did not look at a photo of Woody, but instead just selected papers that I liked.  I am hoping that IF Carter notices, someone will tell him that his is Woody's OTHER outfit!  Or perhaps they could say Woody's regular clothes are in the wash???  :-)  Maybe Woody had to change clothes because "there's a snake in [his] boot."


Not to be out done by Woody, Bullseye is looking pretty cute too.  And again, I did not look at Bullseye's photo - let's hope that I got him somewhat correct.  I am betting that the hooves are the right color!!!  I added dots to represent the stitching which holds Bullseye together.


In addition to the Toy Story cuts, I also used the cowboy hat and boots from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I also used George and Basic Shapes to cut the photo mats.  I added silk flowers over the cricut cut flowers on the rope and on the right hand page.  

The cardstock that I used is actually from a fall themed line, but I thought the colors worked wonderfully with the western theme. The colors are so warm looking - and they match the colors I used on Woody and Bullseye.


I hope you enjoyed this layout - and forgive the smudge on my camera lens (the blur in every photo is a smudge).  I have since cleaned the camera lens, but not before photographing tomorrow's project!  Oops.

Celebrating with Woody and Bullseye Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mbot